Spanish Reading Selections: How to Pack for Travel
A word about reading texts in their original language:
- This is freaking hard!
- Yup. Languages can be complicated!
- Can’t I just use Google translate on this stuff and read it in English?
- I guess you could…
- Then why should I read this?
- Because reading texts like this can accelerate your language learning.
- So, what should I do?
- We don’t expect you to translate the entire text!
- Work with the words you do know.
- Remember what you studied, and find examples of that in the text!
- All images are captured from http://www.wikihow.org
- Please support the featured businesses, and visit their websites for more information!
- All images are for educational purposes only.